Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

The Canon MX726 is printing instead of black, and when

Customer Question

The Canon MX726 is printing green instead of black, and when printing colour, green is dominant and the magenta is not working. This is the same with printing, copying and scanning.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

As the first step, I would like you please to perform a print head clean on the printer as this is the most common cause.

To do this, tell me please which version of windows you are using so I can give the instructions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help.....we actually managed to sort it out ourselves.
I think this service is great, however I would like to cancel my monthly charge. Can you contact the right people to do this? The website says that we can Cancel anytime.....yet I cannot see a place to do this
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

If you actually signed up for the monthly subscription and wish to cancel it, email***@******.*** and they will do this for you. This is no problem. I cannot as I am only an engineer here, but any issues let me know.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you