Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

We are attempting to permanently increase the density jobs.

Customer Question

We are attempting to permanently increase the density for print jobs.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Note: Please reply to me here on this question only. Posting new questions costs you more, and delays my ability to reply.

For print jobs, this is primarily controlled by the print preferences on the computer sending the print job.

As an initial step however, from a computer, open the printer driver and select [Finishing] > [Advanced Settings] >[Special Print Mode] >[Special Settings 2] to adjust the density.

Note that this adjusts the density for that particular computer only, it is not a global setting. You'd have to make this driver adjustment on each computer using the printer.