Kamil Anwar, Technician
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have just purchased a Canon Pixa ip110 portable printer

Customer Question

I have just purchased a Canon Pixa ip110 portable printer and it will not download from the CD and I can't find the download on the internet
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to do this for you? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want a free trial. I just need this question answered if you can't do that then tell me and I will do something else

I am a technician and i have no control over what you're seeing on your screen. However, if you do not subscribe to anything; then you will not be subscribed to the trial.

I am giving you an option to connect with you remotely and do this for you. If you don't want me to connect; i can send you the link to the driver download page from where you can download and install it. Please reply back to let me know what you'd like me to do.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
could you please send me the link to download the printer?

Please visit the link below -> choose "Drivers & Softwares" then choose your Operating System; and you will see the list of all available software packages and drivers.
http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction/photo_inkjet_printers/pixma_ip110