Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I just downloaded windows 10 and now my pictures do not

Customer Question

I just downloaded windows 10 and now my pictures do not print in regular color. They are faint and very light.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I dont work for Canon, but this is what canon has to say about your printer model and windows 10.

""Canon will not issue drivers for this model to support the Windows 10 operating system, the Windows 7 or Windows 8 drivers should function in the Windows 10 environment with some limitations which are currently unknown to Canon.""

The problem you are having is due to the drivers for your printer not being fully compatible with windows 10.

And since Canon has no intention of upgrading the drivers for that model. You really only have one option.

You can downgrade back to windows 7 or 8, to keep using that printer.. ( its an easy process )

Or, you can purchase a windows 10 compatible printer.. This printer is a low cost example http://amzn.to/1KU9r8k

Its fully wireless, windows 10 compatible, cloud print capable, and compatible with smartphone printing apps.

If you have further questions or concerns, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.