Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

Am using the new photoshop with the pixma pro-1 Print Studio

Customer Question

Am using the new photoshop with the pixma pro-1 Print Studio Pro plug-in. The plug in gets opened, but I can't get an image to show in Canon Print Studio.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. What type of file are you trying to get from the PIXMA Pro to the print studio software? How are you initiating this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am working on a photo from within photoshop. I am then following the instructions to call the add in for Print Studio Pro. So, it would be a photoshop file. However, independently, I also tried to drop a JPEG in it while open and it would not take it.