Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a Samsung CLX3305FW printer which is telling me to

Customer Question

I have a Samsung CLX3305FW printer which is telling me to replace/install the waste toner tank. I cannot identify this item in the printer. Please advise where to look and if I need to purchase a replacement or if it can be cleaned.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Lets start with the easy part, here is the waste toner tank http://amzn.to/1fNQ8F4

Thats about as cheap as you can find it and if you want it fast, you can get free two day shipping with a trial of amazon prime.

Now, for the hard part.. This is as close to your model as I could find, so the steps should be close. But this is how to replace the waste toner tank

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00040832/997345102/

If you have any further questions or concerns, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I expected a descriptive reply not a reference to a web site. Please describe where the waste toner tank is, if it needs replacement or can be cleaned. If it needs to be replaced give me the model no. and the address or contact where I can order it and the price. Thank you
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Clearly you did not read my reply.

I provided a direct link where you can order the waste ink tank. And it does need to be replaced, or you wouldnt be receiving the error on that machine.

As far as how to replace it, its a three step process. Open the door. Pull out the waste toner tank. Insert the new one.

Before you denigrate the links I sent you, maybe you should at least look at them? As the second link shows exactly how and where to replace the waste toner tank, in 3 pictures. You cannot get more accurate or descriptive then that.

Dustin S.