Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Pro 10 making 3 rows of tightly spaced horizontal lines 1"

Customer Question

Pro 10 making 3 rows of tightly spaced horizontal lines 1" wide on all prints. Using matte finish paper.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Are the lines evenly spaced down the page?

Are the lines across the full width of the page?

Can you scan a page and post me the file so that I can look at the defective print? that would save a lot of back-and-forth dialogue about the problem.

The problem might be with the feed rollers, perhaps. But I would have to see the lines on a printed page first.

Also - it might be a problem with the ink cartridges or the printhead. Please try doing a test print and see whether the problem shows up a certain way that way. (Test prints may be done using the maintenance functions of your printer's software on your computer. A Nozzle Check page would be ideal, if you can do one.)