Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Epson order printer tm-220 very slow to print

Customer Question

epson order printer tm-220 very slow to print
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that the printer being slow is either a matter of the printer software or perhaps a setting in Windows slowing it down. That is most likely.

If the TM-220 is not hooked up to a computer, but rather to a cash register, that's a different matter... and I would have to be told some details about the case before I could offer a reasonably good answer. Among those details would be:

- How does the slowness to print show up? as a long wait before it starts to print?

or as a printing of one line, a pause, and a printing of the next line, a pause, and so forth? or some other sort of slowness?

- How old is the printer?

- What is it printing from, in the way of computers or machines or cash register etc.?