Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

Printer is:Epson NX125 NX127 Series. User access is blocked

Customer Question

Printer is:Epson NX125 NX127 Series. User access is blocked out, cannot get any access to the printer. How can I gain acdcess to the printer?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

What exactly do you mean when you say that access is blocked out? Are you able to access the printer or scanner from the computer? If so you should be able to scan that way. There is nothing on the printer itself that would prevent you from accessing it. If it's not working from your computer, there should be some type of error message on your computer telling you what the error is. It is not related to access in any way. If you could also let me know what lead you to believe that it is related to access, that may give us a clue about what's wrong.