Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Cannot get hp 8600 to connect to wireless after my router

Customer Question

cannot get hp 8600 to connect to wireless after my router was changed
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please setup wireless again on the printer by following the instructions in the link below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-Pro-8600-e-All-in-One-Printer-series---N9/4322914/model/4323658/document/c02886889/

After setting up wireless, turn off the computer, printer and the router and restart after two minutes. Then, try printing anything.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do not want a monthly fee
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I would suggest you contact our customer support to get information about subscription and cancelling it.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Are you able to resolve the printer issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N