Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I'm trying to print a multipage pdf to my brother hl-5370dw

Customer Question

i'm trying to print a multipage pdf to my brother hl-5370dw printer; however, only the first page prints
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The answer to your issue depends upon what program you are printing the multipage PDF file with.
Adobe Reader has rather inflexible and limited printing options, last I heard. FoxIt for Windows is a better program for printing PDF files (or just portions of them, page-by-page) I think it's safe to say.
Also, check whether the Print options (or, Page Setup options) or other options, signify 'Print only the current page'. Or, just put your PDF reader so the page displayed is NOT the first page, and see what the printing of it does... and let me know. I will advise you further depending upon details.