John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I GOT A CANON MG25560 PRINTER AND JUST PRINTED AN IMAGE AND

Customer Question

I GOT A CANON MG25560 PRINTER AND JUST PRINTED AN IMAGE AND THE PRINTER CUTS A BIT OF THE IMAGE
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
Please follow the steps below:
1- Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine
2- Check there is no residual tape on the cartridges.
3- Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself
*** Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab
4- If any of the other cartridges are old, low, empty, leaking or bulging, replace them
5- Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 70 seconds
6- Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!
=====