Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have been using an Epson 320 years. Recently it has

Customer Question

I have been using an Epson 320 for several years. Recently it has started to jam plain paper although heaver stock (for photographs) goes through ok. Is there an adjust,ent to correct this problem?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

Try looking through the printer with a bright flashlight. Look especially where the front edge of the paper stops

Most likely there is something there pretty small a shred of paper or some other object. It's flexible enough that the card stock pushes right through it but the plain paper gets stopped just enough to get it out of time and throw the jam sensor off