Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

My HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 was printing fine three days ago

Customer Question

My HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 was printing fine three days ago and now my computer can not find my printer. Visitors tomy home are able to print from their iPad but I can not print from mine.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the following and let me know the response.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.

Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Expert:  Kent-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/printers/99gb0-hp-officejet-pro-8610-printing-fine-three-days-ago.html).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** have one additional suggestion you may want to try.

If your device is not connected to your home Wi-Fi network when you're trying to print, that would cause a problem. Is it possible that your not connected to your home Wi-Fi, but guests are when they are there? If so, it's go into your wireless settings enable wireless network and then select the Wi-Fi network and enter the security information they have set up for it. If that is not the problem, just disregard this message I thought I would let you know just in case it was something you overlooked.