Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

What SOFTWARE do I need to SCan A document from my printer

Customer Question

What SOFTWARE do I need to SCan A document from my printer tho a Worjd Dovcument
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

You need to have an OCR software to scan the document to Word in order to edit it. If you are using a Canon printer, try MP Navigator to scan to OCR.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N