John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Print Driver PCL6, Phaser8560, serial # FBT331043: I have

Customer Question

Print Driver PCL6, Phaser8560, serial # *****:
I have error message : 07,010.43:31938
Please advise
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Is it the same number every time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is the same number every time. Can I speak with you now?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
You are speaking to me....
How old is the machine?
Does this come up every time you try to print?
Have you replaced anything recently?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had not used this printer for a couple of months. When I tried to use it yesterday I got the message and it does not print. The message stays on all of the time.
I am not sure just how old the machine is, probably about 7 years. It had been working but I switched to use another machine for the last couple of months.
I have not replaced anything.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Do you know how to remove the maintenance kit? If you do please remove it and close the door, does the error change to asking for the kit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I removed the 2 trays on the side of the machine. The error message did not change.
I cannot continue the dialogue at this time. I will be tied up until this evening. How do I contact you later?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
You can get back to me by going to justanswer.com and clicking on my questions at the top.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I will be back later today.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome.