Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I've just been given a Epson Stylus Office A3 printer. When

Customer Question

Hi Mike, I've just been given a Epson Stylus Office A3 printer. When I go to Print, there is no A3 option. Unfortunately I do not have the orig disc and cannot get any of the Epson downloads to have any effect? Any ideas? Cheers Phil
ps just noticed the inks may need replacing will that have any effect on paper size options?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you

Please let me know the operating system installed on your computer that's connected to the printer

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michelle,
I've tried it on a desktop running W8.1 and on a laptop running W10.
Cheers
Phil
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Please click on the below link

http://tech.epson.com.au/downloads/category.asp?sCategory=Inkjet&id=StylusOfficeT1100&SelOS=Y

in the page that opens select the operating system installed on the computer and it will show the available downloads

click on printer driver and install it

once installed, you should be able to change the paper size

also low ink does not have any effect on paper size settings

let me know if you face any difficulty

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michelle,
I just followed your direction on the laptop running W10.
Software Updater gave me a file (CESU4370) and a folder (Data)
I dealt with both separately, but ended up with the same screen which was titled "Software Updater". This screen said that there was no new software available, and I was unable to list the product as asked because their list was not filled in.I haven't tried it on the desktop running W8.1, as I'm not sure that we will be using that PC to drive the printer!Where next?
Cheers
Phil
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi Phil, Thanks for the update

i would suggest you to try using the link on windows 8 pc as for windows 10 being launched recently most of the printer manufacturers have not released compatibel softwares yet

try it and let me know

also let me know what time you can be online so that i can remote access and have a look myself

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michelle,Same result with the W8.1 PC - I'm going to give up on this quest - better to spend the money on a new machine.
Thanks for your help
Cheers
Phil