John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a canon mp210 printer that has started to stop

Customer Question

I have a canon mp210 printer that has started to stop printing half way through the page - no error message or code, just advises to cancel the job.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What is the exact and entire message you are getting?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Freddy, there is no error message, it simply says to cancel the job.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Some times it prints half way through the page, other times 2 inches, then it may print a whole page randomly.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
I need that message, please give me the exact and entire thing exactly as you see it.