John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I STOPPED THE PRINTER BEFORE THE DOCUMENT FINISHED AS

Customer Question

I STOPPED THE PRINTER BEFORE THE DOCUMENT FINISHED AS DIRECTED BECAUSE IT RAN OUT OF PAPER. NOW I GET A MESSAGE ABOUT RESUME OR CANCEL. I CANNOT GET THE PRINTER TO CANCEL WHAT I WAS PRINTING AND START OVER. IF I CLICK ON "RESUME" IT CONTINUES TO PRINT WHAT I ORIGINALLY TOLD IT TO PRINT.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What version of windows or mac is on the computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not receive an answer. I think it was because I had to cut off communication to go get the new password ***** me by e-mail. I received it, but couldn't get back to the technician. I must have not followed instructions correctly.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
You are speaking to me now, what version of windows or mac are you using?