Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

Paper jammed in back of brothers printer and sticks out in

Customer Question

paper jammed in back of brothers printer and sticks out in front too. I cannot budge the paper without tearing it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Open the back cover.
Pull the blue tabs at the left and right sides toward you to release the fuser cover.
The machine's internal parts will be extremely hot. Wait for the machine to cool down touching them.
Use both hands to gently pull the jammed paper out of the fuser unit.
Here is a picture of the blue tabs:
http://support.brother.com/g/b/img/faqend/faq00000309_025/eu_ot/en/1003154/CloseFuserCover.gif
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.