John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Reply to email from you on Tuesday 11th August re previous

Customer Question

reply to email from you on Tuesday 11th August re previous chat I was away on holidays until late Friday so have just been able to reply. I haven't been able to print out anything for a bout 2 weeks now. I have followed the instructions contained in the email but still cannot print ( apart from your email of 11th Aug and another one on 12th Aug. Two others regarding feedback would not print. ref no. is _OODGOh8qk._50027cWugT:ref
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was expecting a person to person chat, the same as I had last time contacted you. Also there was no mention of a payment either.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
However there is no prior question showing on your account.
To clarify, this is justanswer.com, a paid support service.
There is no such thing as free support anymore, HP only provides support for their printers for the first 90 days, after that the fee to talk to them by phone is $25 minimum on up to $99 for more complex issues.
Can you please give me a complete description of the problem, any error codes, etc?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me any idea how long this qill ake
can you give me any idea how long I will have to wait?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
While I am waiting can I use my computer for other things i.e.facebook?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How will I know when someone answers my question?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I cannot provide an answer as I have no information at all about your problem.
Yes you may do other things or get back with me tomorrow as well. Ill be offline for the night shortly (I'm in the U.S.) but will get back to you as soon as I can after I receive the details of the printer problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand that you don't know my problem as I went through it all with another technician and provided you with the reference number. The short answer is I can't print anything. That is all. I will not be at home tomorrow. Why can't I deal with someone in Australia
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I have no details because you have nothing else under your current profile so you were either on another site or have started a new account.
How exactly is it not printing? Does it try to print but gives a blank page?
Do you get an error message?
The more detail you can give the better
Thanks