Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

Epson Workplace 610 printer became jammed while in process

Customer Question

Epson Workplace 610 printer became jammed while in process of printing checks. Checks removed without any paper tearing off but there is a message stating an error occurred and to turn off print to reset.However, this has not corrected the problem. Recommend?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

It's very likely that there is still something in the printer. What I would suggest doing to clear it is to push a piece of card stock through the normal paper path which will clear anything that may be obstructing the paper path or affecting a sensor. Then turn the printer over in give it a bit of a shake this will make sure that any paper that may have been and it will come out. This will fix the problem about 50% of the time. If that doesn't work, let me know along with any additional information it may be giving you with the error.