Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

New Maxify MB2320 Just stopped working yesterday. No clue

Customer Question

New Maxify MB2320
Just stopped working yesterday. No clue why or how to get it going again.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you able to copy like Xeros without using the computer?

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The copy feature works.
Windows 7
Wireless
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please try the following and be back with the result.

Turn off the printer, computer and Router. Then, wait for two minutes and restart all. Check if the issue persists, and be back with the result.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still doesn't work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
$26 for advice to reboot the computer, router, printer and it still doesn't work. Other suggestions?
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Have you recently changed any wireless settings or Router?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I would suggest you try setting up wireless once again on your printer. Follow the instructions in the link below.

http://kbsupport.cusa.canon.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1011&PARTITION_ID=1&secureFlag=false&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=68490

After setting up wireless, restart the computer, printer and the router. Then, try printing again.

If the issue persists, you have reinstall the printer driver too.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N