Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I installed Windows 10 and now my Brother MFC-7360N will not

Customer Question

I installed Windows 10 and now my Brother MFC-7360N will not print.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

I would suggest you download and install latest driver for the printer. Go to the link below, download and install Full Driver & Software Package

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadlist.aspx?c=us_ot&lang=en&prod=mfc7360n_all&os=135

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already did that before contacting you and it did not fix the problem.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I can help you install the printer on Windows 10, and if it isa not compatible, I can help you restore your Windows 8.

If you want to restore Windows 8, follow the instructions below.

Please click Start button, select Settings. In Settings window, select Update & Security. Then, select Go back to Windows 7/Windows 8.1. Follow the on screen instructions.

For more information, check the link below.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/how-downgrade-windows-10-to-windows-7-8-easy-3615606/

If you are trying to keep Windows 10, and install the printer, let me know the following.

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N