Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

Ho,w do you use double. Sided on canon ptinter pixma mx892

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

This printer does have the ability to duplex automatically. In fact the hardware to do it is already in the printer. All you should have to do is from your application go to file and then print (rather than using the print icon) and that will bring up the full printer driver. From the printer driver you will have the option in paper handling of printing on both sides or duplex printing. Then you just print your print job and it automatically prints on both sides starting at the beginning and then the 2nd page on the back and then back to the front of the next page. Please let me know if you still questions.