Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Have loaded Epson printer to my wireless network. Have

Customer Question

Have loaded Epson printer to my wireless network. Have downloaded printer software onto my mac. When I get to part to add printer, no printer list shows. Help??
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

First, you required to add the printer to the wireless network. Follow the instructions in the link below in order to setup wireless on the printer.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&infoType=FAQ&oid=232591&prodoid=63099059&foid=254071&cat=237989&subcat=238002

Then, try adding the printer and installing it.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N