Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have hooked up the printer and it works. However, I am

Customer Question

I have hooked up the printer and it works. However, I am having a problem getting my previous printer off the control panel and getting this printer on. I have inserted the c.d. and nothing is happening. What now!?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When you go to the devices and printers window.. Have you tried right clicking the OLD printer, and then left clicking "remove printer" or "delete printer" ?

If you have already tried that and it wont let you remove the printer that way. It may be best if you and I connect during a screen sharing session, where I can fix the problem on screen, in person.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.