Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Epson WF-2540 it read I received a fax that never came thru

Customer Question

Epson WF-2540 it read I received a fax that never came thru please help
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

First, the fax wont print if one of your ink cartridges are low. So if you have one thats low, replace it. Once the ink cartridges are replaced and the product has finished charging them, it will automatically print the faxes stored in memory.

If none of your ink cartridges were low.

Then on the Epsons control panel press Fax, then press menu, then select fax report , then select reprint faxes.. That will allow you to reprint any faxes.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.