Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I just installed the new Microsoft 10 on my computer, and it

Customer Question

I just installed the new Microsoft 10 on my computer, and it would not access my Kodak ESP C315 printer. I also accidently deleted the printer access for WP,, WP/C and Microsoft Printing
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The most recent driver for that printer is for windows 8.. Its possible we can get it working on windows 10, but there may be some obstacles to overcome.

How would you like to work on this, I can assist you via written word, which costs less but will take a bit longer.

Or we can speak over the phone, or I can connect to your computer via a screen share and work the issue directly.

What method or methods of support do you prefer?

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.