Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I cannot connect with my Pixma MG 6220 wireless printer. It

Customer Question

I cannot connect with my Pixma MG 6220 wireless printer. It has been working perfectly for a couple of years, and now this morning it keeps saying it is offline. I have been trying for several hours to solve this problem, including removing the printer and reinstalling.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

First, try the following and let me know if the issue persists.

Turn off your computer, printer and the router at the same time and wait for two minutes. Then, restart all try printing anything.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem was a conflict with Norton Utilities and Windows wirewall. So, you did not answer my questions. By the time I asked the question to you, I had tried doing what you suggested, several times. After asking my question and moving on to the next screen I realized that this was a come on just to get my to sign up for monthly tech service. What a scam. Please refund all my payment to you. Thank you. Trudy Smith
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. That was the simple answer I have provided, and it will work most of the times, if you have not changed any settings on your printer or your computer. If that does not work, we will come with another answer.

I would suggest you contact our customer support to cancel your subscription and any of the refund issues.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thank you.

S H E F I N