Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Just refurbished a 1050C Plus. I have Windows 7

Customer Question

Just refurbished a 1050C Plus. I have Windows 7 Professional. Plotter is connected through my router. No drivers exist for Windows 7 64bit - so I loaded the XP. Computer thinks I am out of paper. Any general advice on getting this beast to talk to my computer and ideally print out dwg's from Autocad 2007?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

you can try running vmware to get a virtual xp mode on the computer. It might work it might not. its better at running programs than device drivers. but its worth a shot

https://zeltser.com/windows-xp-mode-for-vmware-virtualization/

if you give me the exact make and model of the plotter i can see if there are any known work arounds for the issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I probably did not ask the question correctly. I will try to call tomorrow or Monday.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

That would be great. i can even log in remotely to help you with it for the same price.

if you accept the additional services offer i can get you my phone number and you can call when its convenient

i will be here all day sunday and monday after noon cst