Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I purchased a CanonG16 in May 2013. Great little camera, but

Customer Question

I purchased a CanonG16 in May 2013. Great little camera, but the small Users Guide included is a real mess. All the reference page numbers are wrong. For example, in the Table of Contents P Mode is shown to be on p.67. In fact it is on p.127. Advanced Guide is supposed to be on p.20. It is actually on p.36. The same is true of other page references throughout the guide. It appears that Canon cut down the size of the guide to about 5" x 4" changing the amount of text on each page and did not correct the page numbers. How a good company like Canon could make a blunder like this is beyond me. The large guide on the Internet has the correct page references, but with over 200 pages I ran my printer out of ink. I would really like workable guide. Thanks *****
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If using a PDF viewer to look at the camera guide, on your computer, will not serve for whatever reason, then printing out pages of interest is needed.
Either you should take the PDF file for the camera guide to a print shop e.g. FedEx Office, and have them print off one copy of those 200 pages as an industrial printing job - at a fairly good price, perhaps, I am not sure - or you could use the
Print from Page 2 to 3
and then use the
Print from Page 12 to 14
and so forth (for example) in order to print out just the pages you really want. This could be done from a good PDF viewer like FoxIt for Windows, that has adequate printing contols including the ability to select to print only certain pages and not all of them.
For instructions that are more specific for either option, Reply letting me know which option you wish to pursue, and I will instruct you further.