Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have a mac and want to scan a document back to it to e

Customer Question

Hi i have a mac and want to scan a document back to it to e mail onward, it appears the photosmart all in one won't do it?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.

I regret I cannot offer a phone call at this time. Another Expert may pick up that request, though.

Scan-to-email function is generally dependent upon what software you use, with such 'home' or 'home office' printers as the HP Photosmart line (as opposed to large, industrial-copier-like printers made by Konica-Minolta and other brands.)

The thing to do with an HP Photosmart, is to get the HP Director (or HP Solution Center, depending on the exact model line and how HP distributes software.)

In the case of this model... well, you haven't stated the model #. Please let me know, in Reply, exactly what Photosmart you have, and I will advise you further.