John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I called Friday. Talked to someone named. He told me I had

Customer Question

I called Friday. Talked to someone named Frank. He told me I had been hacked. I was rattled but now that I am calmer I don't think that is true. He also told me they would fix my printer and eliminate forever any hackers. I paid them $150 and they said they would send me a new printer. Later a friend turned my printer upside down and got the stuck paper out. I don't want a new printer and don't think I should have to pay all that money. I don't know if you are the right person to ask. My number is *******. Any help appreciated. Helen ******
Category: Printers
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, as JustAnswer does not have a Printer Expert named Frank.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator