John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Can not get my wireless to connect to my pronter

Customer Question

can not get my wireless to connect to my pronter
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?
Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.
I look forward to your response,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I finally got it to work---I will not get another canon product it is not user friendly--their site's (if you want to call them that ) are not helpful. I spent 10 hours in getting this product to connect wireless--and the reviews were correct in the difficulties I have encountered with this product and I hope the other issues that were bemoaned about do not come to pass.