Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

My printer only wants to print one page

Customer Question

my printer only wants to print one page
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
What operative system version do you have? To be sure, please click here whatsmyos.com and let me know what you see next to "Your OS is"
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am wayting. Is this a scam?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Call me plessse
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is 8/9/15. I still don't have an answer!!! Even as you say it was sent. I am an MD to make a presentation tomorrow and needed to print some of my data. That was the rapid response.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All I know is I have a Dell desktop 7 and guess operates with Windows?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will I get an answer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Plasssse!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hope so!
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. The previous expert has opted out; I will help you with this.
Are you still able to make a copy from the printer's glass fine (not print from the computer)?
Does this issue occur when printing something particular, like a document, a photo, an email message, etc.? Or does it occur when printing anything?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The canon MG2520 is attached to a Dell destop wich operates with windwos 7. It prinnts only one page at a time despite adjusting the number requuested. If the matter is hard to correct then lets cancell this deal and I get a new printer today. Thanks.
Do you mean if you want to print multiple copies, it prints only one copy? Or do you mean if you want to print a document with multiple pages, it only prints the first page?
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I get it. All you want is the $20.00 box.

There is no additional cost at all, and we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please let me know. Thank you.

Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** think I can help you with your question. I may have some additional information that will help you.

If the driver is set to print to your printer in a mode called manual duplex – it will only print one page at a time so that you have the opportunity to turn the page over to print on the other side. So, what you need to do is find the manual duplexing option in your print driver and disable that. It may be in the initial screen from when you're printing or it may be deeper in the driver. Just disable that and you should be fine. Please let me know if you still have questions