Thomas
Thomas, Technician
Experience:  Ready to assist with your printer questions
62924203

Artisan 725. I've been trying to download a printer driver

Customer Question

Artisan 725. I've been trying to download a printer driver for this printer. I went to your website and tried to download the "driver support" file. It appeared to be successful until I got to the payment part. The money I deposited in my bank account yesterday didn't appear available to me until today. I want to download the driver and pay with my debit card. Help.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help!

CLICK HERE to access the driver download page. Make sure that the correct operating system is in the drop down menu (it should detect automatically) and then click the + sign next to Drivers, then click download. Check your downloads folder when done and open the file, then follow the onscreen instructions for installation. Reply here if you need more help! Thanks!