John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon MX430 printer and it continually goes

Customer Question

I have a Canon MX430 printer and it continually goes offline. I have two computers in my home and my iPhone is connected too. I was able to print off my phone a week or so ago. Now it won't print even off my phone. I have had this print for about two years and it has been doing this off and on ever since I have had it. One computer is hard wired to it and the other is set up remotely. Can you help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N