Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue and I know it can place a stop to productive work. The Great news is that I am here to assist with its resolution. Please follow the steps below:
What should I do if my printout has lines running through it?
If you notice white or dark lines in your prints (also called banding), try these solutions before you reprint:
- Run a nozzle check to see if any of the print head nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary.
- Make sure the paper type setting matches the type of paper you loaded.
- Make sure you loaded the printable side of the paper correctly for your product.
- Turn off any high speed settings in your product software.
- Align the print head.
- Make sure the yellow tape on the ink cartridge(s) installed in your product was removed.
- You may need to replace the ink cartridges.
If neither of the above resolve the issue you will need to replace the Cartridge. Please use this link as it has all for inks for $19.00;
Also, this link is to replace the Printhead;
Please chime in and let me know of your results......