John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Have new Epson WF2650 and cannot install as we always get a

Customer Question

Have new Epson WF2650 and cannot install as we always get a NO DRIVER FOUND message. trying to connect with USB and disconnecting computer from printer per instructions. Have tried for hour and 1/2 and have had friends more computer savvy try without success.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you with your issue. The first thing I would like you to try is to go to the site link below and download the correct driver for your current Windows operating system. When you download the driver and save it to your desk top, right click and choose run as administrator to start the installation. Once installed, continue with your printer setup.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=252862&infoType=Downloads

You will also want to make sure you have the most current version of Firmware.