John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer is locked up with "Toner Life End" message

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Sorry to hear about your problem, can you please tell me, what is the exact model no. of the printer, so that I can give you specific instructions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MFC 8670DN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please send this message to the owner in the video.You are wasting my time. I typed in my report at 11:00AM, NOT 11:26. That is just false.1. This info ( Brother MFC 8670DN) was listed in the first screen I submitted.
2. I have seen 3 different technician names so far. Who is really handling this case?
3. I was told in the first screen it would take 10 minutes 30 minutes ago. If you aren't going to take 10 minutes why bother to say so. Just say it will take a minimum of an hour.Is it time for me to call the BBB?If my credit card is charged for this I will certainly call the BBB.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

I am extremely sorry for replying you late, as we have to handle more than one customer at a time, sometimes reply time is more than it is specified, can you tell me if you have cleaned the corona wire before replacing the cartridge or not ?