Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I have a se400 and is trying to load my memory card from the

Customer Question

I have a se400 and is trying to load my memory card from the internet pictures to make some patches, I follow the instructions and it wont go on my write to 4m blank memory card, and then I will just put the card its new in the se400 and try to put a picture on it and it wont go on.am I missing do I have to download a pes data, I already put the disk in please help
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

I believe you're talking about and SD card and the one you mentioned is 4 GB and not 4 MB as you originally put?

It sounds like the card you're putting in is an embroidery card. Is that correct? If so, and if it's no longer working, I do believe brother will replace it under warranty. So I would check with them first. Replacing the card with a new one is what you will have to do ultimately but it would obviously be best if you can get it covered through brother under warranty.