John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Kodak printer esp5250. It worked fine with my old

Customer Question

I have a Kodak printer esp5250. It worked fine with my old printer but am unable to install it on new printer. The installation disk is in but no instructions show on the screen
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the operating system of your new computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hp 8.1
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. You have an older model printer that is discontinued and no longer supported, and is not officially supported by windows 8.1.

The disc won't do you any good here, but you can attempt to install via the updated drivers, which you can download and run here: http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32108/related/1/selected/true