John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I'm getting the double feed error on repeated attempts to

Customer Question

Hello: I'm getting the double feed error on repeated attempts to scan. XXXXXXXX
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What is the exact and entire error including any numbers? Is the error showing on the Canon or the computer?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I fixed it myself by shutting down the printer and rebooting the computer. It works fine now. I did not think I was continuing with the order because I kept getting offers for extended service plans, which I do not want. However, apparently the charge went through even though I thought I had aborted the request. The web site is not clear enough on how and when the charge will be made, as it it implies that the $5 good faith deposit is all that will be charged until my problem is fixed and I am satisfied with the result. Since we never actually worked together to resolve the issue, I don't think it appropriate to have made the complete charge. Since I resolved the problem without your help I would appreciate a refund of the $21 balance. You can keep the $5 'good faith' deposit. X.XXXX