John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My epson printer will not print black. inatalled all new

Customer Question

my epson printer will not print black. inatalled all new cartridges.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Are you using new/genuine epson cartridges, or generic/refilled ones?

If you make a photocopy, direct from the glass, how does that come out (in black only mode)?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Printer: Black will NOT Print from either PRINT MODE or COPY MODE in BLACK. Cartridge is new from EPSON out of the box. We have tried TWO new cartridges.If problem is not resolved through phone call, am I still charged?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I can help you here in the chat format under your initial fee, or by phone for the added fee. In either case you are charged. It is possible the issue can't be fixed in cases of hardware faults, but I need to communicate with you to diagnose that and give you practical advise for how to proceed, if that is the case. With or without the call you're still paying only a fraction of what you'd be charged at a local repairs shop.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Just let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Pleas also confirm, when you say it won't print, do you mean it outputs a blank page?