John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My 6500A will not print the black color. All others are

Customer Question

My 6500A will not print the black color. All others are fine. When printing black, it shows up as a very faded grey. I have replaced the cartridge 3 times.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Have you tried cleaning it yet?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
How did you clean it?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much more do I have to pay to get service?
I'm not paying anymore.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
From what I can see you do not have a subscription so it should be a one time fee of what you agreed to when posting the question. As I mentioned you may need to replace a part in order to fix this. I also need an answer to the question I asked you above to help you.
.