Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Hope so I have a 25 page book to pring and my HP Photosmart

Customer Question

hope so I have a 25 page book to pring and my HP Photosmart B8350 will not print on tabloid paper I know its old but it has served me well over the years
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If the printer you have will not print on 11 x 17 paper, then you must use some other printer.
Are you interested in buying a different printer, that *will* print on 11 x 17? If so, I can advise you on what models might suit your needs, if you will state what preferences you have (price, capabilities, laser vs. inkjet, etc.)
Or would you prefer to have this job done by a printing shop? that might be preferable, if you simply have one job of this sort that is rare and unlikely to repeat itself.
Let me know what options you would like me to advise you on, etc. And I will advise you further.