John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just purchased Canon MAXIFY MB2020....Printer, Scanner,

Customer Question

I just purchased Canon MAXIFY MB2020....Printer, Scanner, Copier & Fax machine. I am trying to get a paper manual so I can it using all that this can offers to me.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Unfortunately, paper manuals simply don't exist anymore. Canon has not provided them for many years, to the frustration of customers like you and techs like me alike. At best, ***** ***** an online manual, but requires you to install a lot of extra software on your computer that is difficult to use and slows down your computer.

I have an extract of that software that has converted the content to a .pdf file that is actually usable, so you can read the manual as a document, and you could even print it if you wanted.
Would it be an acceptable solution for you if I send you that file?