Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I have fairly new HP Envy 4500. It has a substantial paper

Customer Question

I have fairly new HP Envy 4500. It has a substantial paper jam. I've misplaced
manual and don't know what to do as I've not encountered this problem before
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

I will start with the things that you should already have. Here's a link to the support page which includes troubleshooting guides and the original user manual. Even if this does not resolve the problem for you completely, it may allow you to be more specific about it's the situation of where it's jammed etc., that would allow me to help you more efficiently. Here's the link to that page

http://bitli.es/zuF6dN

I'm doing this because there are different places the paper could be jammed and different ways to take it out depending on where it's jammed and I don't want to lead you to do something wrong because it can damage the printer. But if you have questions, just let me know.