John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer isn't working when I try to print a message comes

Customer Question

my printer isn't working when I try to print a message comes on printer has occurred a error on bottom right cornor a blue symble comes on then off and a flashing triangle comes on
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What model printer is it? That error should have a number which may be in the box around it, what is that number?
.